No Phone Confirmation Code

Riyodj
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to add my phone number, But everytime i asked with confirmation code, i never got it from paypal. I tried with two phone number but none of confirmation code sent by paypal.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Riyodj,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please make sure that the mobile number you are adding was issued to you from the correct country of residency. It is not possible to change the country code  on a PayPal account so the mobile number you are adding needs to be from this country.

When adding the mobile number please remove the first 0. For example if your mobile number is 0771234567 please take away the 0 and enter the number as 771234567.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Riyodj
Contributor
Contributor

i'm sure that i'm not entering 0, but still no sms verification.

i'm using Telkomsel in Indonesia.

Login to Me Too

samira_thalib
Hi Riyodj, I myself am using Telkomsel as well and facing the same issue. Is yours solved? How? Thanks
Login to Me Too

faldicek
New Community Member
I have same problem, phone number is correct, country number too. CzechRepublic
Login to Me Too

slavsan93
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here (Republic of Moldova)

Login to Me Too

Chrisuser
New Community Member

SAME PROBLEM HERE, I NEED HELP! PLEASE

Login to Me Too

Trooper74

Same here I'm in the UK on BT mobile which uses EE network. I've tried to add a mobile number but can't confirm it without a text message and I am also trying to set up two factor authentication.

I see that this has been an issue for a while now and I am surprised that a company the size of PayPal hasn't sorted this out yet.

Still I am sure they will get around to it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.