No Notifications lately

vel_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I have been using Paypal for a while.But lately i have not been getting any immediate notifications for my "payments received".The email is the correct email and i have been using it regularly.Lately every time i have to log in to see if I have received payment or not.

One of my friend also reported the same problem.And after he had the same problem he tried to withdraw the amount and its been more than  10 days .He has not yet received the amount.Is it a bug or is it just happening to me ?(And please do say to change my email id as it was working for many years. And i have been using Windows live email for many years for paypal.)

.As i live in India paypal cannot keep the funds in paypal and it will be auto swept to the bank account in 24 hours .

Hope there is a solution to this Thank you!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

pleasenodelay
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also having a same problem. No immediate notification. And my customers are complaining about it....

Please solve this problem!

Login to Me Too

Peter_Z
Contributor
Contributor

This just started happening to me today too.  Everything was working normally until about 6:30PM Eastern, then I no longer received any "Notification of Payment Received" emails or notifications on my phone.  Thankfully I checked my PayPal dashboard, or I would've missed those orders!

Login to Me Too

OnlyLeura
Contributor
Contributor

I have been experiencing this problem, too. When I receive money, I immediately get the SMS text message notification, but the email notification (I am set up to get both) can come in up to TWO DAYS later! That's pretty useless!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.