New security measures logging in????

jessicagomber
Contributor
Contributor

All of a sudden over the last week (i think) I have started having to answer security questions / pictures 2-3 times before I can get logged in.  Has this started happening for anyone else because I haven't changed anything in my account and its getting really annoying!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

elynnx
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem.  I am 76 years old, have cataracts that can't be fixed until the Covid 19 isn't taking up all of the doctors and hospitals attention, and I cannot see what is a boat or a car unless it is large and it's the only thing in the picture.  The pictures are tiny and some show things in the distance and it's impossible for people with vision problems to pick out the difference between a boat and a car unless it's obviously on sea or on a road ~ and couldn't a boat be hauled on a road?  Stairs.  Stairs in the distance can't be seen.  It's age discrimination.  The only way that I can get in is by guessing and luck!  Now I'm just not logging out so I can get back in again, but I wonder how dangerous that might be.  I hate this new "security measure" because now I am not secure at all if I never log out!  Now in order to get this printed, I have to "verify that I'm not a robot" and pick out more pictures.  This sucks, because "verification failed."  If I pick out all pictures with motorcycles, does the picture that has only the wheel count or not?  My verification fails every time!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.