New pages no longer allow access to selling tools and links go to wrong pages

richosr
Contributor
Contributor

Since the recent changes, you can no longer access the selling tools pages to view/change customer subscriptions.

Also the links on the new pages either do not go anywhere, or go to the wrong pages.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@richosr

I think that information is only available on business accounts now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@richosr

I think that information is only available on business accounts now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

richosr
Contributor
Contributor

Yes that appears to be the case, thanks. I have now upgraded to a business account and it appears to have picked up my settings and customers subscriptions. Will have to wait and see if my shops etc. still work!  Nice of PayPal to tell customers of the changes!!

Someone at PayPal needs to check the new features before they are released though. Most of the links on the new pages either don't work or go to the wrong locations.

e.g. They have a link Tell Us What you think of your new page - Take the Survey, the link doesn't go anywhere except reloads the page. But perhaps that is the intention as they don't want any negative feedback on the new pages, so have made it so people cannot complete the survey?

Steve

Login to Me Too

110BYL
Contributor
Contributor

Its 2020 and its still like this. Nothing but error messages. Their automated help is outdated telling me to go to tabs that do not exist anymore. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.