Never get confirmation code

G0ldie
Contributor
Contributor

Why i never confirmation code for login that sent via sms?? I always able to receive text from overseas with my mobile number. It made me lost access to my old account. How could i login again without that **bleep** code????

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @G0ldie

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues logging into your account. I can say we cannot guarantee a login from outside the county you've registered your account in. If you are inside your resident country and are still experiencing login issues because you have not received that SMS, please reach out to our Customer Support for further assistance. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @G0ldie

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues logging into your account. I can say we cannot guarantee a login from outside the county you've registered your account in. If you are inside your resident country and are still experiencing login issues because you have not received that SMS, please reach out to our Customer Support for further assistance. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

G0ldie
Contributor
Contributor
I got the login problem in my own country!!! I cannot call paypal customer service because it will cost me lot to make international call. For god shake,i need this paypal to receive donation to help my baby cat!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.