Never Use it On Emergency!

Temp20220224tx
Contributor
Contributor

Never think of using Paypal for emergency money use. You can't withdraw money immediately from paypal, in fact it takes even more time than the bank. So, why should i use it? It was my worse decision ever starting to reuse paypal after several bad experiences before. When i tried to send money to buy goods on the emergency basis, i couldn't purchase. Each time i was having the same message "sorry, we cannot complete your purchase...." It was my money, my verified account with two bank id linked to it, i was sending to another verified account but it didn't work. After trying for several-time i finally game up. Called the customer center, didn't get any response after waiting quite a long. If you hold my money, specially amount like less than 50 euro for 24 hours! That's really annoying. 

And when i tried to withdraw money to my verified bank account, it took almost a week even though my bank was in the same country where my account belong! Such a shame. If that's the case, then that's the use to verifying/linking my Bank account to my Paypal. 

It's a fast world Mr. Paypal! Cope with the speedy world. Otherwise, there are a number of competitors. All i think, they want us to keep our money in their account forever and they will try to stop our transaction at any cost!

I had emergency and i got the most worse service from you. Have decided closing my account and trust me i will never recommend anyone.

Thanks for your loyal service! I grow up listening to your popularity, i know the day is not very far when your business is going to shrink.

Best Wishes!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.