Need to change a letter on my name

koppiii
Contributor
Contributor
I need to change a character / letter on my name, I watched on Youtube how it was done and there are 3 options that pops up, * Change your legal name * Update your name * Make a minor correction (you will be able to fix a typo of 1 or 2 characters only once). But when I tried the method they used, the option #3 do not appear everytime I try to change name. Is there anything I need to do to make the option #3 pop up? Thank you in advance!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @koppiii

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble correcting your name. If the option to make a minor correction isn't showing up, I recommend contacting Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach Customer Support by sending a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to Facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope you're able to update your name soon!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.