Need help while paypal's customer service line is closed to unlock an account

msbhaka
Contributor
Contributor

Please help.  I have donations pending for the last 2 weeks on another account that I  manage that I cannot get into because the account is locked.  Since I'd ordinarily be able to get help on the phone line and resolve this issue quickly, I feel helpless. Is there no one who can help via chat while we wait for the phone lines to open again? I mean we do pay a processing fee, regardless of how small it may appear. This is a bit of an issue at this point with no indication of when the phone lines will re-open. Please help; thank you very much.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @msbhaka ,

We thank you for bringing this up to us and we're sorry that your account is locked.

If your account is locked, it usually means we need some information about your account or recent transactions. You can reach out to us  through our live chat support. Please contact us  and have the following information available so we can confirm that you own the account:

• Your telephone number.
  • A statement for the credit card or bank account linked to your PayPal account.
  • The email address you used to register your PayPal account.

Always stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.