Need help changing password

mckeys78
New Community Member

Here's my issue. I am a military spouse living overseas. I have had 6 phone numbers and 8 addressed is the past 10 years. I do not use Paypal often and forgot my password. I click on the link to reset the password and for security purposes, it wants to send me a text. Well, the number on file was my phone number in America 4 phone numbers ago, so I can not receive texts. I tried calling customer service and I went around in circles trying to explain how it was difficult to figure out which combination of phone number and address they may have on file. ( This is currently the 4th country I've lived in). So, they would not help me unlock the account. The reason I need access to PayPal now is that my dad has sent me money for his granddaughter's birthday. I can not access it. Paypal will not give him back his money because it's already been deposited. How on Earth can I get my account unlocked?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.