Name change request approval and Failed to Link Bank Account

haranobuhardo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I'm having a trouble when trying to withdraw my money. Recently,  i tried to withdraw my money to two of my bank accounts, but the system rejected all of it (i did it twice, once per bank account), and i just realized i think i forgot to change the option to withdraw as my name (eventho my middle name is not included in my account, but i already withdrawn money from paypal to my bank account once in the past). And right now, both of the bank accounts deleted from my Account, and i can't re-add it! It always ended up in an error! It said "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later."

My current Paypal account's type is business, but the business is no longer running. I already sent a request to Paypal to change my name (i also forgot to include my middle name in my account's name), and change my account type to personal instead. I'm using this Paypal account as one of my money tools in freelancing at Fiverr (and also buying some stuff online). And it's been 2 days but i haven't received any approval or update.

Could somebody please help me with this? I need to withdraw my money....

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.