Name change problem

MasonNC27
New Community Member

I am the Secretary of a Masonic lodge. The previous Secretary set up the account. I am trying to get access to the account and transfer money paid for dues to the lodge's bank account. I called customer service and was told I would need to follow the procedure as outline under "name change". I followed the guidelines for a name change and uploaded the documents (drivers license, proof of address, proof of social security number) (twice) per PayPal's requirements. Both times, I received an email from PayPal telling me I needed to upload the documents that I had just uploaded. I contacted customer support and was stonewalled. I visited the resolution center and submitted a request for help there. This was over 24 hours ago and, other than the automated email generated by my request, I have heard nothing. Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello MasonNC27,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

The usual timeframe for this to be reviewed is 72 hours.

If you have still not received a response after that, I would advise you to give our Customer Care department another call.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.