Name change and bank issues.

FutabaF
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, PayPal, I gave you enough time. I'm frustrated. I can not link my newer bank because my name here is not set (I have a nickname here), and I can not change my name to my actual name due to my old bank being deactivated so I can not show proof my name is what it is. I am waiting for my name to be changed here so I can link my bank account to get an item on eBay which they are waiting on my PayPal to get running. Please, I sent both a name change request AND an email, the email being 2-4 days ago and no word back.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @FutabaF

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles completing a name change on the account. When completing a name change, there are certain documents that we request to complete that request. If you are unable to provide them, unfortunately we would not be able to take action. If there are any other concerns about this, I would suggest contacting our customer service. You can call, send a private message through Facebook or send a direct message through Twitter

I hope this helps.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.