Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name Change

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Name Change

I have been trying to change a typographical error on my name for over 8 days now. The typographical error ‘button’ does not work. I have tried all 3 mechanisms for changing your name but I have received no confirmation, this was 8 days ago!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Name Change

HeLlO ? Can anyone from this company provide me with any meaningful feedback? It’s been nearly 3 weeks and I can’t even change a single typo on my account....after providing you all the legal documentation numerous times. Shocking

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
PayPal Employee

Hi @DGil
Thanks for reaching the Community for this concern. If there is a typo error on your name, you can change it up to 2 characters only. You can check this link for the steps on name changing: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-change-the-name-on-my-paypal-account-faq926?app...

Hope that helps. Stay safe always.

Highlighted
Contributor

As per my comment this button does not work.....
Highlighted
Contributor

HeLlO ? Can anyone from this company provide me with any meaningful feedback? It’s been nearly 3 weeks and I can’t even change a single typo on my account....after providing you all the legal documentation numerous times. Shocking

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Community Member

Hi! did you manage to fix it?  Customer service here is doing time, not working for salary obviously. Replies  Im getting are embarrassing. Please let me know if you found some solution.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Hi... did you manage to solve the problem? I'm having the same problem currently too! There is no submit button to submit legal documents...then the customer service people told me to send it to them via message and they will get it done. 2 weeks later...my name is still not changed!

What is going on with paypal??? Such a big & reputable company but just a simple name change and it can't be done?

SO frustrating!!! 😡😩