Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name Change


Name Change

I need to slightly change my name from hobson <removed> to hesbon <removed> <removed>. I have notified them about the issue so that I can avoid any limitations to my account in case I transfer my money to my debit card. So, I was asking, will they proceed with my request or I just need to close this account and open a new one?

Volunteer Advisor

Re: Name Change



It depends if they consider your name change a minor typo or not, the only way to know is phone them and ask or submit the request and see if it is changed for you.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.