Name Change Fiasco: Just One More Example of What I'm Talking About....

prayncrochet
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to reply to Kernowlass' reply to what I posted earlier today, but I find no button to reply.  First of all, I already said I do not have time to sit on the phone and I shouldn't have to.  Second, I am NOT in the UK!  I have no clue why I was placed in the UK format, but I did not select that.  I am in Washington State.  Anyway, I am not going to spend any more time on this.  Unless PayPal changes my name as I've requested several times (and sent the documentation TWICE), I am cancelling my account this weekend.  This is beyond ridiculous.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prayncrochet

1. To reply you click on REPLY big blue letters bottom right of your post.

2. You choose where you post and you are presently on the UK forum.

So if you are in the U.S I suggest you go and post on their forum.

3. I told you how to phone customer services, advice is the same whatever forum you are on apart from it being free in the UK.

4. Whether you close your account or not does not matter one bit to us, go ahead if you want to, I just posted their contact info in case you wanted to sort things out.

5. No, I am not going to spend anymore time on this either, shame I bothered to give up my time to try and help you in the first place.

Bye

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.