NO RECORD OF PAYMENT

sarahlh2o
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I sent a payment of £19.99 to Google on 1/10/ 2020. It was for use of an App. for 12 months. The App developers are now preventing me from using it unless I pay £19.99 for Premium again. I tried to contact them but the App just stays highlighted, I can't get any help at all with the developers. There is no record on my Google payments of them receiving the £19.99. I contacted PayPal and was told the payment had been made to Google on the 1st. I also had an email to say the payment had been made. I went onto Google chat line to ask further. The assistant was very helpful but said no record was showing of any payment. I gave her the transaction ID but she told me it wasn't the one they needed as it had to start with GP.... So now I dont know what on earth to do. The App developers aren't contactable & neither can I use the App I've paid for. PAYPAL have told me the money was sent, Google have no record of it. Any suggestions please?? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sarahlh2o 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sarahlh2o
Contributor
Contributor
My payment on October 1 to Google shows pre-approved payment above it but I can't see where it says "manage pre-approved payments"
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.