NEED HELP: LIMITED ACCOUNT

jsondotespallar
New Community Member

my paypal is properly working until i bought a subscription online, i file for a refund cause i didnt like it they cancelled my subscription immediately but my money hasnt refunded back to me its been a day now.

now i file a dispute on paypal but after that they ask me for a new password so i make one then after that everything got messed up, i got locked out of my account, they ask for card number so gave them , a security code sent to my phone so i gave them also ive logged in they even ask for my documents like ID so ig ave them,but after i logged out and log back in to my account , they ask me again to put a new password and a security code after that it say "sorry we coudnt confirm its you"

my point is I just want my money back its just 16.99, but they make everything complicated now

what can i do? i cant even send email to them its just giving me errors everytime i submit an email

is there anyway to call them from my country philippines

or videocall?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jae

Hi there @jsondotespallar

I apologize for the negative experience with PayPal's services. I hope this was resolved since your original post. When you say you filed for a refund, did you perhaps report the payment as unauthorized? If so, PayPal might temporarily limit your account until your identity is confirmed and your password and security questions are changed. I recommend contacting our Customer Support if you're unable to complete the steps on our official website.

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.