My wife is unable to access her account.

kurvaanyad12
Contributor
Contributor
Dear PayPal community, I have been a long time user and my wife has also been one. She has lost access to her account, as she lost her password, and in addition to that, I believe two factor authentication was turned on and she no longer has access to her old phone number. While going through the password reset process, we are prompted by the error message "sorry, we couldn't verify it's you". The reason behind that, I think, is that the account was created in Hungary but she resided in Russia as well (we are in Hungary currently). I researched the problem and it seems we are supposed to contact PayPal Support. But in Hungary there is no office to visit and we are not offered a phone number or an email address when being redirected to the contact support page. What should we do? Should we send her identity documents evidencing that it is her indeed? She does have access to her email that is associated with the PayPal account. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.