My old shipping address always populates order that I pay for with Paypal

HairyKnuckle
Contributor
Contributor

I have changed the shipping address on paypal.com, on my credit cards and have cleared my explorer browser cache. Any other ideas? If I don't catch it in the ordering process the package always goes to the incorrect address even though the post office was notified to redirect mail to my new address.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey HairyKnuckle,

Oh no! You'll need to remove the old address from the account, as it sounds like it may be setting itself as your default. If this doesn't fix the issue, you'll want to contact us so that we can remove any guest addresses that may be on the account causing the issue. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

HairyKnuckle
Contributor
Contributor
My current address is the only address in my profile. How do I contact your tech team to search all the tables that paypall keeeps shipping addresses in to confirm no old addresses have been retained? Please give a phone numer or email link to contact.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey HairyKnuckle,

You can check my previous response for a link to our contact page which includes our phone number and email. Alternatively, you can reach us on Facebook or Twitter for assistance as well.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.