My account won't link to my German bank

Svambi
Contributor
Contributor

Dear All, 

I am new here. I run business in Germany, dealing with old BMW parts. So I had to create an PayPall account. After registration, where I stated all the necessary information, I was requested to link my account with my bank. But as I am Czech and my business is in Germany, my PayPal account say, it won't link me with my German bank account, as due to the "safety and  security of my bank account information is protected by Paypal, I can link a bank account in Czech Crowns only". What? I have German account, need to link my Pay Pal account with German bank. In EUR currency. Please, where did I go wrong? How can I change my settings in order to link my PayPal with German bank? I am desperate. Can you help me somehow?

Many thanks 

Jiri

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Svambi 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.
You can however have 2 paypal accounts in 2 countries as long as 1 is personal and the other 1 is business.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.