My account - upgrade to business account

VlCECH
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just upgraded my account to business account and then PayPal ask me all the time three simple question but I just CAN´T answer it and continue.

1) What is your Business Type?

-this is okay, I choosed Sole...

2) Product or Service keyword?

- !!!! That´s the problem - I can´t find any keyword to fill it and continue.....it always write "Sorry we can´t find a match....."

SO I CAN´T FILL IT AND CONTINUE TO MY PAGE AND WORK...

I am PHOTOGRAPHER btw. ..... no keywords around "photo"

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THAT...PayPal.jpg

thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VlCECH

Switch PayPal to English and then fill out the form, the keywords should come up fine. If you can't access your account from www.paypal.com (as it might redirect you to the upgrade form without any other option), use another URL like www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard. Language options are on the bottom of the page.

Tags (0)

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VlCECH

Switch PayPal to English and then fill out the form, the keywords should come up fine. If you can't access your account from www.paypal.com (as it might redirect you to the upgrade form without any other option), use another URL like www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard. Language options are on the bottom of the page.

Tags (0)

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VlCECH
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.