My account is locked for withdrawals

ThanosIBoSsI
New Community Member

Hello,

I'll keep it short, and I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out. Basically I have had this account since 2016, and I have taken out small sums with no issues at all from Coinbase and other websites for Crypto related things or from selling items in games. I have had no issues at all and received no emails from Paypal regarding anything.

Suddenly yesterday I withdrew an amount that exceeded apparently Paypal's security limit, and therefore they sent me an email "claiming" that they have told me before that it will be locked in the future, unless I follow the steps they have sent me "click on the bell up right corner" and follow the instructions. Well I clicked on the bell and at first nothing popped up, but then I got a link by someone on the Internet and then it popped up, but whenever I click resolve it says "Thanks! You're all set." And then with a green icon and it tells me to go back to Account Overview.

Can someone please help me to unlock my account so I can withdraw to my bank?

I have literally given my full name, address, passport (ID), mastercard debit card, bank account, 2 factor authenticator and way more to secure my account, but they still "require" way more information. I even tried to get in touch with them through Customer Service here but no Agent is available and they do not answer on Twitter either...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ThanosIBoSsI 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.