My account can't be retrieved.

MiZZ2
Contributor
Contributor

So suddenly, my account, I can't login, it says  "Sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's an issue with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it.". So, I give it a go, call the customer service, I provided them an email, my phone number, my address and everything and then they said, it doesn't match, wtf is this? I mean, I lost nothing considering the account was negative 80euros but of course, I want to pay the negative balance and use the account again. 

I checked my e-mail, no address was changed. I checked my payment that I made to ebay and they're using my PayPal e-mail, it is the exactly same address I gave to them and again, NO MATCH. What is this? I have proof that I owned the account. I made 50+ payments, I received 50+ payments to the account and it was my business account.

I can logged into the account last week but after changing my modem, it suddenly said the error above. I don't know what happened nor I have received any security warning/notification to my email. Please, someone help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MiZZ2
Contributor
Contributor

anyone? what should i do? do i have to ignore the balance instead? I called the customer service but doesn't seem to be helping me that much.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.