My Language Changes Between Screens

Footballcrazy
Contributor
Contributor
I can Login to My PayPal normally in “English”. But when I go to a page to actually make a Payment to somebody, it goes to “Spanish”. This would be where all of my Cards & Financial info is. If I try to use the “Assistant”, it goes to “Spanish”. It seems that all other PayPal pages, so far, have been in “English”. Sooooo, I HAVEN’T paid my Seller yet for Friday’s Purchases. I’ve notified him why. He understands. EBay said to clear cache/history and retry. NOPE! I Deleted the PayPal App. Deleted cache/history. NOPE! I haven’t seen any off payments. What to do???
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Footballcrazy 

Could it be in your browser settings for that page?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Footballcrazy
Contributor
Contributor
My Settings for PayPal is English. The product I’m paying for is coming from the States. (Conus). It makes absolutely no sense that it is only affecting those specific pages. And I’m noticing that Money Request or Invoices from other for products don’t seem to affect this. It is appearing to only be EBay Auctions that I’m trying to pay for. But cleared all cache. Deleted EBay & PayPal Apps, rebooted phone too. It’s a new i12. Nothing has fixed it. PayPal & myself show my choice selection as English. This is NOT affecting EBay. All EBay is in English. Only PayPal is going off track.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.