My Account

Dmitrii2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, dear Community!

I changed the country of residence from the UAE to Bali, Indonesia. PayPal is asking me to confirm my UAE address which I cannot do because I don't live there anymore. Originally I'm from Russia.

I know that I have to close my UAE account, and the question is, how do withdraw my money from the PayPal account? When I try to add a bank account where the money could be sent, PayPal offers to add only the US bank account, which I don't have.. There's an option of withdrawing to the local bank, but the UAE bank's support this option only with the business accounts + I closed my bank account in the UAE.

If I add a card where the money could be sent, some error is coming up, and it doesn't let me add the Russian card, for example.. (I think they want me to confirm the address, which is obviously impossible)

Any ideas how I can get my money out? The support team doesn't give me a proper answer...

I would really appreciate your help because I don't even know where to find the answer now. Looked throughout the whole system. Am I missing something?

Thank you very much in advance, guys!
Will be happy to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Dmitrii

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.