My Account suddenly got limited access. Please help

beaveryangs
Contributor
Contributor

I just recently made a Paypal account yesterday which is June 1, 2020. Today is June 2,2020. I'm not sure why it stated that my activity is from 5/25/2020 to 6/1/2020 when I only made account yesterday. Also, these transactions activities that I have and been made is because I'm selling virtual products in online games. So it doesn't have to be shipped or anything. The last and recent transaction was to my friend which he is just also recently made his account this day June 2, 2020, I sent a worth of 200php pesos to him as a gift but even I've sent it as a friend it still goes on-hold. Then after I was reviewing it checking why its on-hold, my account  became limited access. Now my money that I've earned is stuck on my Paypal Account please help me. I just made this paypal account so that I no longer need to do my transactions using Money express and have to go to branches ( Like WU for example) because its hassle.

Please help me the money here is really important for me. I just recently earned it and its now stuck. I also have transactions to be doing but I can't do anything at all for I am limited access and also when I tried to provide information and click resolve, I can't post pictures/documents even its already converted into jpeg,png or pdf. Please help and reply asap. I really need my money.  Its 11,000php that is stuck here.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

beaveryangs
Contributor
Contributor

Just to clarify* Its written May 25, 2020 when I just made the account this June 1, 2020

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.