Most frustrating night ever - no easy way - ACCT restore or get rid of acct.

rmd65
New Community Member

I haven't used PAY PAL in probably 5 years.   I tried to log on but forgot password - Paypal sent me an email with code - entered code - need phone number or answer security questions - been five years - new phone and cannot answer questions.   Said to have them contact me - no phone call and took forever to figure it out.    What else can I do - opened another paypal acct. - so I could use the email to ask these questions - because you cannot be in the forum without being logged in.  I tried to put money in the paypal acct - BUT no another strike - my old acct still uses the same banking info and can only use that bank ONCE.   I can delete old acct because I cannot get into the system can't use new acct either - OH WHAT FUN.   Can't call and talk to a human.   So I have wasted my entire night - My email that I sent with my new acct got a response that didn't help and said someone would call me if I replied - I replied and no phone call -   LOVE automation

Could a human please respond with an answer that would actually work 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.