More than 1 eBay account connected to the same PayPal account

GrayF
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I have been a member of eBay and PayPal for a number of years and would like to create another eBay account alongside the one I already have. I would like to link it to my existing PayPal. I have seen an entry on here that was asked/answered back in 2012 and whilst there was an answer it could well be out of date, so this being 2019 can anyone give me the latest? Plus, and this wasn't asked in the question I saw, could I experience problems with validation with PayPal? When I originally set up my PayPal for my existing eBey account I had to go through a process to lift a cap on the amount of money I could recieve - would there be an issue with me adding another eBay to this PayPal account now and any validation needed? I would have thought if I validated the PayPal account once it wouldn't matter how many eBay accounts I added after as it's the PayPal account that matters regarding this and once it's done it's done so to speak but thought it best to check. Many thanks for any help on these 2 matters.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GrayF 

You can have up to 8 email address on the x1 paypal account.

So just add your new ebay account email address to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GrayF 

You can have up to 8 email address on the x1 paypal account.

So just add your new ebay account email address to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GrayF
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help. Would I experience problems with validation with PayPal? When I originally set up my PayPal for my existing eBey account I had to go through a process to lift a cap on the amount of money I could recieve - would there be an issue with me adding another eBay to this PayPal account now and any validation needed? I would have thought if I validated the PayPal account once it wouldn't matter how many eBay accounts I added afterwards but thought it best to check. Many thanks.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GrayF 

You don't have to do anything more than verify any email address you add and all an ebay i.d. is is just another email address.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.