Money on hold for months

IanCruz1
New Community Member

HI, this is my first time asking the community, I hope that you guys can help me out. A few months back around January-March I opened a new paypal account for myself because I turned 18 and was using my moms account for transactions at the time and I decided that I wanted one for my own since I have a business. I got started and created an account transferred 300 dollars to it from my money of my business. The next day I verified and the money was on hold for some odd reason. I called paypal customer service by phone and the representative told us that I needed to be 21 years old to open an account and the money was going to be on hold for a few months and that we needed to call back in a few months for me to reclaim the money. I decided to do it today and I tried to look for the transaction in my summary and it doesn't appear since it was a while ago. Then I verified  by using my account and it said that I can't use paypal anymore( I assume it got banned or something for inactivity) but I can still use it to check my account and when I press accept the money it gave me the option to transfer it to my bank or keep it in paypal and I want to keep it in paypal so I pressed it and then I did what it told me. After that it said that I needed to wait 2 days or less so they can check my account or something. @ days have passed and still nothing. I hope that you guys can help me out, and thank you in advance 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.