Money didnt go back to my paypal account

irisclaireq
New Community Member
Hi, I message the bank's support to ask why i cant open my account in any atm machine and they replied me: "Hello, Iris Claire. Good day! May we know if you already have your card replaced with an EMV chip-equipped one? Kindly ensure that you're using an EMV chip-enabled card already. If not, we would like to inform you that it is mandated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas that all banks shift to EMV chip-enabled cards. Please be informed that the deactivation of all RCBC magstripe cards started last 06 January 2018. The deactivation of your old magstripe card is in compliance with the BSP mandate to convert all magstripe cards to EMV. RCBC has taken the lead to deactivate your magstripe card to ensure that you are well protected through the new RCBC EMV cards. Magstripe card deactivation is ongoing and is currently being done in batches. For continued usage and better security of your card, you are encouraged to have your magstripe card replaced at any RCBC branch for FREE. You just need to go to your preferred RCBC branch, bring your old card and one (1) valid photo-bearing government-issued identification card. Thank you! " hat happen to my money then? Paypal says transaction completed" and they replied me: "may claim your card within the day. On the other hand, since your magstripe card has already been deactivated, the transaction performed using such card must have been rejected. Although, it would be best to coordinate with PayPal regarding your previous transaction. Thank you." Thats what our conversation. Where did my money go?Why it didnt go back in my paypal account?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jevilla102
New Community Member

The funny thing is, I have been using the new RCBC card for multiple payroll transactions already. I was advised to go to my local branch and was informed that the transfer was rejected as the transaction was not stated as to what is the purpose of the transfer (something PayPal never really ask ever since I started getting my clients' pay from my PayPal and then to be transferred to my bank for withdrawal) but the money has not been credited back to my PayPal account.

What is going on?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.