Mobile Phone Requirement

BBs-Account
New Community Member

I've recently begun to experience trouble logging into my account due to the new mobile phone number requirement that pops up on a page, before transmitting me through to my account.  Refreshing the page doesn't help and the only thing that has worked to  get past the page is to click onto another site and go back and try PayPal again.  How annoying, to have to do that and how long is it even going to work.  Since many senior citizens do not own mobile phones, due to the expense and lack of necessity for them, what can be done to circumvent this requirement?  Obviously, PayPal can't expect people, who don't have a general need for a mobile/cell phone to run out and buy one just to comply with their new demand.  This is a frustrating problem, which needs to be alleviated immediately, otherwise it's going to impact eBay sales, too......!   

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

joemp54
Contributor
Contributor

I now have that problem too. Perhaps filing a complaint to the SEC would straighten them out

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joemp54 

Now a legal requirement if you wish to continue using paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.