Mobile App issue

AK47fun
Contributor
Contributor

I just installed Paypal on my new s10+.  I log in and do the I am not a robot thing then it says Security Code "we'll send you a text message with a unique security code. Just tell us which number to send the text to."  Unfortunately there is no mobile number to choose from..  All I can do is tap the "send the text" button then it sends me back to the login screen. I was thinking I might need to disable that on my laptop then try? Please help thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AK47fun,

I'm sorry to hear that there is no mobile number listed when encountering the validation by text. Please call customer service by phone to troubleshoot the issue and ensure that a mobile number is associated with the account. You can find the number to call by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and clicking to Call, and call as a guest without logging in.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.