Missing information

kayceh
New Community Member

Have any of you had to provide additional documents after you have had a paypal account for years?  They limited my account because they needed to verify my identity.  I provided my driver's license, my passport and my last pay stub.  Then I get an email saying they have limited my account again because they need ADDITIONAL verification.  WTH?  So now I uploaded my W2.... has anyone else encountered this?  I think this is ridiculous!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @kayceh, Thank you for using community forum. I understand your concern that you'd like to remove your account from being limited. Please click the link its an instruction how we can remove the account from being limited. https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-a-limitation-from-my-account-faq2189?app... Hope this will help resolving the issue. Thanks. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.