Merging Business to Business Information

DanneBeth
New Community Member

Hello, 

I have a business account that I've used for 10+ years and one that is newer. I've decided to just use my original account because it has all the history on it, and I know that you cannot actually merge the two, so I need to verify that if I update the info to the new business all the payment history and account levels will stay the same. 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @DanneBeth,

Welcome back to the Community and thank you for your post!

In general, the transaction history and the account levels won't change. You might need to provide valid documentation for some changes on a business account. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook or Twitter (@AskPayPal).

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.