Manually accept or refuse this type of payment but didn't choose one or the other

Hippyamigo
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me....

I got this message:

This payment was returned because:

You wanted to manually accept or refuse this type of payment but didn't choose one or the other.

I never chose to need to manually accept incoming refunds/payments... does anyone know how I can change the settings to just accept the payments?

Thanks,

Becky.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hippyamigo 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hippyamigo
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response, I appreciate it very much! I am located in Australia - so paypal.com.au

Much appreciated,

Becky 🙂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Hippyamigo. Thanks for taking the time to post your question here on the PayPal Community Forum.

In general, you can adjust the settings for receiving payments (and other aspects of your PayPal account) via your Profile page. Please log on to your account and click the Profile icon next to the Log Out button. The icon looks like a cog wheel.

From there, look for Payment Receiving Preferences or Seller Preferences. When you locate that page, please look for the option to accept/deny payments.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Hippyamigo
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response, I appreciate it very much! I am located in Australia - so paypal.com.au

Sadly, almost none of the options you suggested appear on my account... so frustrating!

Any additional help you can offer I will be deeply grateful for...

Much appreciated,

Becky 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.