Managing addresses attached to my PayPal account

SpikeV
New Community Member

Recently encountered an issue on an PayPal paid order that was shipped to a wrong address (wrong country!).
The Seller stated that their PayPal agreement would only guarantee the transaction if the product was sent to the shipping address provided by PayPal.
Unfortunately, the Seller provided no shipping information in any of their correspondence regarding the order at any point.  And, more unfortunately, PayPal provided an old address (without my knowledge or validation) from a one time transaction from a prior year.
When I requested PayPal to provide me access to manage any prior addresses attached to my account, they can only provide rather obvious instructions for managing my account ownership address.  My follow up requests for access to my account information have been ignored.

Can anyone provide information to resolve this problem?  I am unsettled that I can not manage the same incident from recurring, and, so far, unable to manage the handling of my personal information by PayPal.   . . . many thanks 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.