Malwarebytes auto renewed even though I didn't have enough in my PayPal account.

TYLEULENSPIEGEL
Contributor
Contributor

I'm perfectly willing to renew, but what do I do about the deficit in my PayPal account?  And will there be consequences?  Penalties?

I can't seem to figure out how to transfer money from my checking account into my PayPal account, even with the help of the robot.  Can anyone here walk me through it?

I rarely use PayPal and only when I know in advance that there's funds to cover what I buy.

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TYLEULENSPIEGEL 

There is an circle icon with 3 dots in it near your PayPal balance on the Summary page. Click it and click Add Funds or Add Money (depending on your page layout) to add funds with your bank account. Or, you can buy something with a credit or debit card and PayPal will tack on the negative balance you owe on the amount to pay. This will be displayed at checkout of course before you finalize transaction.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TYLEULENSPIEGEL 

There is an circle icon with 3 dots in it near your PayPal balance on the Summary page. Click it and click Add Funds or Add Money (depending on your page layout) to add funds with your bank account. Or, you can buy something with a credit or debit card and PayPal will tack on the negative balance you owe on the amount to pay. This will be displayed at checkout of course before you finalize transaction.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

TYLEULENSPIEGEL
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much!!!!  You explained it wonderfully simply for me!!  You indeed are one sharp marker!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.