MOBILE PHONE VERIFICATION

LukaKoper
Contributor
Contributor

Our little sports club of 15 people has bank account and we use bank card to buy what we need from web shops from time to time. We also created Paypal account to make this process easier. Now we need to add mobile phone number to be able to continue using PayPal service, but our club has no mobile phone, neither landline, we don't even have an office and we will for sure not get one exclusively for you to send SMS!!! We didn't need one to open bank account at the bank and use online banking!!! On the other hand we can take a risk that somebody will use our account and buy from limited withdrawal bank account and take responsibility of that.

If using PayPal without mobile phone is not possible anymore we can also use other services or pay directly with bank card so please tell me how to log in for the last time without mobile phone to delete account or at least personal details.

As I am personally also disappointed with this security measure (which I think is not really about the security, but collecting more data) I would also like to close my personal account and I will suggest the same to other club members.

Thanks and best regards.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.