Lost MasterCard. Help please!!!

mickle943
New Community Member

Somehow I registered on PayPal and forgot ... the time has passed when I don’t remember the email from the card, I have the card in my hands. how to be I need to re-register the card in PayPal. Support I ask you, please help, it is very important !!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mickle943,

Thank you for your post! If you've added a card to a PayPal account and cannot remember the email address associated wit that account, please contact PayPal customer service by phone so you can safely discuss the card number. You can give the number to a representative that way, and they can search for the connected account and assist you with regaining access or closing the account so the card can be used.

Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then Call as a guest.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.