Loops all day long, no help.

Phomar
Contributor
Contributor
You can't log in? We can help! "click" Please log in. Is this a joke? I had to change password as it didnt let me log in, after I change pasword it needs to text me or call me on a phone number I never added. Try other options. - Change pasword... No security questions, no other options except wrong number phone verification. I tried Facebook but its just premade answers, redirecting back to loops. Ask comunity - You must be loged in! Is this a joke? You are a Paypal! I feel so dissapointed.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

maddmyke
Go to phone settings and clear data. That should fix it
Login to Me Too

Phomar
Contributor
Contributor

Data cleared, app uninstalled.

After instalation and entering email and password I'm asked to do security challenge (Im not robot)

After successful security check I'm redirected to "PSD2" Authentication. Asking me to verify with mobile number that is not mine.

With link Try another way (only text and call) and Find out more Which leads to: "The page you're looking for is no longer available".

Contact Customer service is impossible. Tried Facebook which is automated reply linkin useless loop solutions. Phone call and all other ways of contacting support are down with COV-19 excuse. With this big company this is unacceptable.

I have many active repayments over which I have no control now.

Login to Me Too

maddmyke
Go to phone settings and clear data. That should fix it
Login to Me Too

Phomar
Contributor
Contributor

Data cleared, app uninstalled.

After instalation and entering email and password I'm asked to do security challenge (Im not robot)

After successful security check I'm redirected to "PSD2" Authentication. Asking me to verify with mobile number that is not mine.

With link Try another way (only text and call) and Find out more Which leads to: "The page you're looking for is no longer available".

Contact Customer service is impossible. Tried Facebook which is automated reply linkin useless loop solutions. Phone call and all other ways of contacting support are down with COV-19 excuse. With this big company this is unacceptable.

I have many active repayments over which I have no control now.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Phomar 

Try:

1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.

2. Use the forgotten password option several times.

3. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).

4. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.

5. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.

If that does not work then you would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Phomar
Contributor
Contributor
  1. I reinstalled app more then once, also left a review.
  2. I did it 10 times. Now it redirects me to mobile confirmation immediately.
  3. Chrome, Mozzila, Edge + Incognito + another clean windows pc. No go.
  4. 2 weeks went by, I tryed 4 times.
  5. You do know this step is mentioned in solution number 2?

Contact options for Paypal:

1.   Phone call to paypal:  “You may not contact agent, just send us a message! -  Click help at the bottom  of any page.  - You must log in to continue.
  2. Live chat - Message Us - Please log in to send us a message -  Having trouble logging in?
  3. Message Us - Please log in to send us a message - Having trouble logging in?
  4. Yes I Consider and tried, It is AUTOMATED reply answers looping around. GO TEST IT.

Kudos.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.