Logon

Stacelea
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to help a friend logon to his paypal he forgot his password and it has locked him out.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Stacelea Thank you for communicating with us. At this time, it's not possible to change your password and security questions via the PayPal app. You can always change them by going to Paypal.com. Here's how to change your password: Go to your Profile Icon Settings. Click the Security tab above your name. Click Update next to "Password." Confirm your current password, enter your new password twice, and click Change Password. Here's how to change your security questions: Go to your Profile Icon Settings. Click the Security tab above your name. Click Update under "Security questions." From the "Security question 1" and "Security question 2" dropdown menus, select a question and type its answer. Click Save. You may bypass the steps above, and update your password and security questions by going straight to the Security page. We recommend you change your password and security questions from time to time. Hope it works.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.