Login issues

100rabh
Contributor
Contributor

Whenever I try to login into my other account it displays a message " We're sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it."

Everytime I try to Login I get the same message everytime.InkedDesktop Screenshot 2018.05.16 - 19.17.56.41_LI.jpg
what should I do, help me please.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

LIEYSO
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me as well. They just won't let you login for no reason. Called and waited 4 hours to get an answer saying" we will send a response in 24 hours???"

Did you get yours sorted out

Login to Me Too

Sakura2
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the exact same problem. I notice PayPal changed from logging in with e- mail address to using our phone number. I have reset my password twice and there is no need for this. I called and was placed on hold for so long my hand and ear went numb..... Please PayPal reach out to us and assist! Thanks
Login to Me Too

jumanje
New Community Member

Crsteen1212
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having this problem as well. Having to use my 2nd acct to write this. Beyond frustrating.
Login to Me Too

Littlelove75
New Community Member
I called customer service and went through a verification process and some of the questions had nothing to do with me they are claiming something about records why I have to go through the same question. My husband thought my problems began when I lost my other phone but I guess it's not a phone issue at all it's PayPal blocking people from accessing account. They claim it's a security measure
Login to Me Too

jane181
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. This is getting really, really, old. Every F'ing day, I'm locked out of my account for NO reason. I answer the security questions correctly, and I still can't get in. I put in my credit card # and it says it's wrong, when it's not. Every day, changing my password. I called support, and this was supposedly fixed, but it's not.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello jane181,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Bumblefoot
Contributor
Contributor

Glad I'm not alone in this, seems PP are trying out 2FA and making a mess of it 😞

Login to Me Too

feepastes
Contributor
Contributor

Same, Since 11th March.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.