Login help

Kevinbates1
New Community Member
I can’t login into my account it’s linked with a hotmail address which I no longer use. I’ve recently sold something on eBay and need access to my account Anyone know how this can be done?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kevinbates1 

Why did you not 'add' you new email address before you closed the other one?

You can have up to 8 email addresses on the x1 paypal account. So you could have added a new one and then made that one primary and removed the old or left it on if you can still access it.

So can you still access the old email address? If you can add it to your paypal account (you can have up to 8 on the one paypal account and accept funds on all of them) and verify it.

Also you may have updated your ebay address but the old email address must still be on the auction as you didn't change it during the listing process.

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.