Login by Additional Users

MCCOMB11

In the past, I set up additional users who had no trouble logging in.  Now when I set up an additional user, they cannot log in.  I have checked several times to be sure I am entering the new users email and password correctly but it does not log them in. I also have tried using their ID (both in caps and no caps) rather an email and it still does not work. Instead, one of two things happen: (1) it gives the message "Some of your info isn't correct. Please try again."; or,  (2) it logs in as if it me, the contact person.  Can anyone tell me what the problem is?   

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MCCOMB11,

I'm sorry to hear of this difficulty you're encountering with adding new users. Please visit https://www.paypal-support.com and log in and click Contact Us. You will be able to open a ticket to the technicians who can look into this for you and they will be able to reach out to you with additional questions if need be.

I hope this can be resolved swiftly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.