Login Help for another account

Redonkulous
Contributor
Contributor

I have an older account, but there is a little bit of money in it I'd like access too.

I completely forgot my security questions, the phone number has changed (1 digit difference than the one that is on this account).

I have written numerous times, and have received a 'reset password' email. These emails are only good for 10 minutes.

I have called and no one is available due to the 'restricted staffing'. have received messaged to the message center, but obviously I cannot access the message center as I cannot login!  I write every day, twice a day. It would be nice to speak to someone in person or perhaps arrange a ball park time to have the reset password sent, or my number changed or some help! It's not much money (less than 100) but I could use it now. 

And I will write again right now with the other account and phone number ending in 0537. PLEASE HELP or put me in touch with an actual human

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.