Logging into my account

Carlo1983
New Community Member
Good day I am having trouble logging into my account. I know my username and password a d was in my a count yesterday. When I try this morning I am asked a security code which is sent to my old cellphone number which I dont have anymore. Even when I have a security code sent to my email, the next step would want to sent it to my phone. Please help.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Carlo1983, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your PayPal account. For security reasons, we are unable to assist with access issues over a Social Media forum. Full verification is required before access assistance can be given and this verification can only be completed over the phone, at present. We are actively working to extend the contact options to customers to facilitate access issues. Once these are implemented, they will made available in the “Help” section of the PayPal website. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.