Logging into my account problem

khyiel
After I updated/changed my mobile number in my account I can no longer access it. I have tried the "forgot your password thing" but can't get pass thru the question. When I tried to Log In again It says "Sorry, we coudn't confirm its you" please help me 🥺
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @khyiel
Thanks for reaching the Community for this concern. If you've forgotten your password, follow these steps:

1. Go to PayPal website.
  2. Click Log In at the top of the page.
  3. Click Having trouble logging in?
  4. Enter the email address you use for PayPal and click Next.
  5. Select how you want to recover your password and click Next. (You'll be shown some options such as Receive a textreceive an email, answer your security questions or have us call you.)

If you select the email option, we will send you an email to the primary email address on your PayPal account, then you just need to click on the link you find there to change your password.

If you have one or more Google email accounts registered to your PayPal account, you may be required to go through an authorization challenge upon logging in to your PayPal account. If you are already logged in to a Google account before the challenge step up, simply click Continue to complete the validation.

Tip: Your PayPal password should be 8-20 characters long and include at least one number or symbol (like !@#$%^). When creating a new password, don’t use the same password you use for your email, or other online services.

Hope that helps. Stay safe always.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.