Logging in problems

CPushie
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve called paypal at least 10 times in the last couple days, they can’t seem to help me without having my bank info from 3 years ago, I don’t have that debit card anymore with the last 4 digits, i don’t have the cell phone anymore as it’s disconnected, and can’t remember the password, paypal has told me the same thing every time i call. They must have a way to get around it, i’ve answered every question they ask me right away correctly.. I’ve just sold an item on ebay and would love to get my money on my other paypal account as i’m forced to make a different account to ask the community.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CPushie,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to confirm outdated information to access an older account. It's important to only have up-to-date information on your PayPal account to avoid situations like these, as the security measures for accessing an account are needed for protection and cannot be bypassed. 

If you can contact the bank that issued the old card, it may be possible to get copies of old statements that contain the old card number. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.