Logging in Issue

sisebur212012
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I am currently having issues logging into my paypal account

I get the following message

We're sorry, we can't log you in. Contact Customer Service for more help, or try logging in again.

Ive managed to log in twice.  but every other time I am unable to log in and get the same message.

Is there an problem with paypal today?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

baffled6
Contributor
Contributor

I can't log in either. I changed my password and got into PayPal, but when I checked out I could not log in again with the new password. 

Login to Me Too

Bumblefoot
Contributor
Contributor

Same, two days now 😞

Login to Me Too

Marchard2015
New Community Member
This has happened to me too, I have not been able to access my account for 72 hours now. I have changed my password twice and it has not helped. I have called the customer service number and spoken to representatives 3 times (once each day) and they told me there is a bug that seems to only affect certain accounts, preventing log in. They said they are working on solving the issue but in the meantime there is nothing we can do but wait. I think it’s absolutely unacceptable, I need to make payments that I can only do via Paypal, and this is currently really getting in the way of business. I hope they solve this soon.
Login to Me Too

feepastes
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing here. since 11th March

Login to Me Too

sisebur212012
Contributor
Contributor

Dito Still the same issue this morning after 2 days of not logging on clearing cache history and trying a different brower etc.

I'm guessing paypal are still working on this problem then?

Login to Me Too

sisebur212012
Contributor
Contributor

5 days have now passed and still the same problem and I am unable to even send a private message to paypal to contact them about this as guess what I need to log in to do this.  Is anyone at paypal able to respond to this via here to give any updates on whats happening here please?

Login to Me Too

thongster
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, have not been able to login for a few days, cant message paypal support , paypal phone support is closed.

Login to Me Too

thongster
Contributor
Contributor

Managed to login today,

The system forced me to enter a phone number, then sent me a code and I now have access.

Is it working for you guys too ?

Login to Me Too

feepastes
Contributor
Contributor

@thongsterme too, hope this won't happen again we are losing money and time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.