Rhonna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have trouble logging in to my account. The thing is, I can remember my email and password but the problem is I can't continue logging because they sent a code to my phone number which I used before and I have no access to it anymore. I created this account just to ask for some help. I have only one bank account and I can't link it here because it reaches the limit already. I have used it in my previous accounts here. I've tried several steps just to try logging in such as forgot email or try the Security Question check but I always end up in the last step for security check which is they'll send a verification code to my number. Can anyone help me with this issue? Do you have a PayPal's email address so I can message them directly? Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_April

Hello @Rhonna

You can reach customer service at the bottom of any PayPal page by clicking "Help & Contact." Select password issues, chat with us, and then chat with us about your password issue. This does not require you to be logged in.

-April

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.